Atom/Pee Wee Hockey Academy - Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows
- Program Dates & Locations
User Account Login
Pacific Rim Hockey Academy offers two Elementary groups
Mondays & Wednesdays 3:30-4:30pm (on-ice) & 4:45-5:45pm (off-ice)
Joining us late? No problem we will pro-rate your registration fees so join us at anytime!
General Notice: Please note: Placement in our programs is not guarenteed until full payment has been received by our office. Payment arriving on time is the responsibility of the Parent or Guardian, RPM is not responsible for delays of any kind. Registrations are accepted on a first come first paid basis. Incomplete, partial and non paid registrations run the risk of being replaced by paying customers.RPM
Please note a $224 deposit is required at the time of registering the actual cost of the Hockey Academy is $1,792 per year (including HST) . Refunds are at the discretion of the Academy Administration.
To register go to Programs & Fall 2012.
Pacific Rim Elementary Hockey Academy (PREHA) has developed a program and curriculum that provides students the opportunity to balance their educational requirements while developing their hockey skills. This program is available for students grades 4, 5, 6 & 7. Offered as an after school program participants attend weekly sessions for development and continue to play minor hockey with their respective associations.
PREHA provides personalized instruction that educates and develops students in both the physical and mental aspects required to excel in hockey.
Obtain the highest academic standard possible. Acquire hockey skills to play at the level desired.
Develop their fitness/wellness levels for hockey. Develop their interpersonal skills for school, hockey & home life. Develop physical/social skills through Leisure opportunities.
A closer Look
- On Ice Development 2 hours of on ice per week Power Skating, Puck Skills and Team Tactics
- Off Ice Development 2 hours per week-train properly and safely for hockey and general fitness.
- Special Events & Outings - The opportunity to participate in a variety of special events and outings that encourages social interaction with their peers and strengthens each players character.
- Connecting Academics & Hockey - Academics is a priority. In cooperation with parents, players and academy staff we monitor the students performance. Good grades must be maintained or risk the reduction and participation within the academy.
- Code of Conduct - Students are held accountable for their actions.
- Measuring our Success - Tracking each students on ice and off ice performance throughout the year.
• Academy operates the same as the school year Sept-June
• The Hockey Academy is co-ed and inclusive
• There is the possibility of grouping and tiering
• Program Cost is $1,792 annually (monthly payment options available) includes HST
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or cheques.
• There are no additional costs.
• The program is available to 4 goaltenders per group
• The Class size will be 20-24 participants including goaltenders.
• Registration is offered on a first come first served basis.
• Cancellations/Refunds-No refunds provided after November
Please note a $224 deposit is required at the time of registering the actual cost of the Hockey Academy is $1,792 per year. When registering our online invoice will show a total amount owing of $1792, we process all credit cards manually and will only process the $224 deposit with registration. Monthly payments of $224 will be takenSept 1-Apr 1. $224 Deposit is fully refundable up June 30/11. All other refunds are at the discretion of the Academy Administration.