User Account Login
2013 Specific Information
Pacific Rim Hockey Academy - A division of RPM Hockey Company
Ministry Approved! - Academic Hockey Academies in partnership with Pacific Rim Hockey Academy
Need more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are familiar with our academies and want to register click the above link it will take you to our programs select Fall 2013 and then the academy of your choice.
Step 1 - 2013 Parent Information Meetings for new Students:
2013 Parent Information Meetings -
Parent information meetings are scheduled at all of our locations this is your opportunity to attend the meeting and learn everything you need to know about the academy. School administration is on site along with academy staff to answer questions and provide parents and students with clarity. Note these meetings are for new students/parents. If you are already in the hockey academy you don't meet to attend these meetings.
Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows - Pitt Meadows Secondary
Riverside - Port Coquitlam - Riverside Secondary
Terry Fox - Port Coquitlam -Terry Fox Secondary
Centennial - Coquitlam - Centennial Secondary
Dawson Creek - Dawson Creek Secondary
Mackenzie - Mackenzie Secondary
Chetwynd - Chetwynd Secondary
- Terrace - Skeena Middle School
- Francis Kelsey Secondary - Vancouver Island
Step 2 - 2013 Parent Specific Information & Application - click on the location.
Each academy listed below has specific information and an application form click on the location.
Ministry Approved Integrated Secondary Hockey Academies
Ministry Approved Integrated Middle School Hockey Academy
Atom/Pee Wee Hockey Academies
Atom/Pee Wee Hockey Academy - Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows (Details Coming)
Atom/Pee Wee Hockey Academy - Dawson Creek (Details Coming)
H-3/4 Hockey Academies
Hockey 3/4 Hockey Academy - Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows (Details Coming)
Step 3 - When and how to Register:
Returning Students - If you are currently in the academy (2012) you have first opportunity to roll over to the 2013 academy and secure your place. It is strongly recommended that parents wishing to return contact our office email@example.com when prompted from our office to re-register those who delay or don't inform our office run the risk of not getting back in once we open the registrations to new students.
New Students - Can register as of the dates and times listed below specific to each academy.Applications can be received online, by Fax or dropped off at each school starting at 8:30am on the dates below. All applications will be date and time stamped. Don't delay the demand for these academies are significant and they fill quickly.
Applications are accepted online at www.rpmhockey.com or dropped off at the school or by fax directly to RPM 604-477-7277
Pacific Rim Hockey Academy (PRHA) has developed a program and curriculum that provides students the opportunity to balance their educational requirements while developing their hockey skills. This program is available for students grades 8 to12 and is offered as a Semester 1 program (September to January) or Linear program (September to June) depending on the academic format utilized by each community.
In 2004 our content and curriculum was submitted to the Ministry of Education who reviewed our material and determined that our course content meets or exceeds the academic requirements for PE or a BAA (elective). This allows Pacific Rim Hockey Academy the ability and opportunity to take what we do to communities throughout the Province.
PRHA provides personalized instruction that educates and develops students in both the physical and mental aspects required to excel in hockey. Students obtain PE credit or a board approved elective credit and work experience.
The academy aspires to provide students with:
- An opportunity to obtain the highest academic standard possible. Acquire the hockey skills necessary to play at the level the student desires.
- Understand and further develop their fitness/wellness levels for hockey and general fitness.
- Develop their psychological skills and translate this to school, hockey, home life and within their community.
- Develop new physical and interpersonal skill’s through Recreation and Leisure opportunities.
- Become strong community citizens getting involved, giving back and leading by example.
- On Ice Development – 2-3 hours of on ice per week Power Skating, Puck Skills and Team Tactics
- Off Ice Development – 2 hours per week-train properly and safely for hockey and general fitness.
- Building Good Community Citizens – Involvement in community activities/special events.
- Special Events & Outings - The opportunity to participate in a variety of special events and outings that encourages social interaction with their peers and strengthens each players character.
Connecting Academics & Hockey Academics is a priority. In cooperation with parents, players, Faculty and academy staff we monitor the students performance. Good grades must be maintained or risk the reduction and participation within the academy.
Interested in having a hockey academy come to your community? contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note - RPM Hockey Company Ltd. reserves the right to use any photos/video footage taken during our programs for advertising and/or instructional purposes. If for any reason you don't want to be included please let our staff know.